WHAT U NEED TO BRING.
- Lunch and Drinks - for you and your fishing partner. Area grocery stores are open until 9:00 PM and there are several convenience stores with extended hours.
- Polarized Sunglasses - brown or amber tint work best in shallow water.
- Appropriate Clothing - light layers are best. Temperatures in north Florida can vary from the mid 40's to the upper 80's in sping and fall and in the summer the upper 90's are the norm. Rain is also a possibility so pack your rain gear. Check the Weather Channel!
- Boat Shoes - deck shoes or athletic shoes with light color non skid soles. Our boat decks are white, so you may be asked to remove shoes with black rubber soles.
- Fishing Hat, Sunscreen, Camera, etc.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Fishing Equipment - rods, reels, flies, lures, bait, etc.
- Saltwater Fishing License - you are covered under your Guide's License.
- Cooler With Ice
Guided fishing boat with experienced, professional and friendly fishing guides. Our flats guides fish out of 18' Skiffs and 20-24 foot center console open bay boats.
A day of fishing enjoyment, entertainment and excitement