- Tarpon Fishing: 3 day minimum, single angler only
- $ 750 Per Day
- All Gear is provided ( Rods, reels, flies and lures) but you can bring your own if you like.
- Water and cooler with ice. You are more than welcome to bring your own food and drinks.
What To Bring
- Polarized Sunglasses - Copper or amber tint is what we use. Don't forget a good hat.
- Fly Rods
6 -8 wt's Florida Reds and flats
- Fly lines- Wt forward floating lines are what we normally use. We use tropical warm water lines in the summer and cold water lines in the winter. If you have an extra reel to bring with a sink tip line do that as well.
- Rain Gear - Rain is also a possibility so pack your rain gear Always!
Florida- you DO NOT need a fishing license, you are covered under the guides license.